CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween!








So this past weekend Ted and I had 3 Halloween parties to attend in one short evening, but we managed to do it! We dressed up as Ted's last minute brainstorm: pregnant lady and her OBGYN. This probably isnt the best picture of us, but it's all we've got, so there it is. I was feeling good about our little motif until I saw some of the other outfits....the bar has really gone up since I have dressed up. Most of my costumes growing up were plastic clothes and a sweaty mask, normally Western Barbie or a Smurf, but that would never fly these days. I've decided that Halloween is every teeny bopper's dream come true: they get to wear lingerie or show up to a social event half naked and declare it a costume. However, I DID have a favorite half naked costume.....our friend Dan came up from Louisville with his wife Bethan, and he was a Hooters waitress. And he was stunning.
We carved pumpkins Sunday night, cooked the seeds, and watched a scary movie...typical Halloween activities :) It's just a great time of year, isn't it??
xoxo













1 comments:

Lauren said...

love yall's costume!