CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Second trimester, here I come...

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while...December has been busy so far! But good busy. We put up our Christmas tree Dec. 1 and it was great, we always make a big production of it with music, hot chocolate, the whole nine. Jack (the new kitten) is really bad and climbs the tree when we're not looking, eats the presents I've wrapped, and drinks the tree water. He's lucky he's cute, or I would have locked him in a closet a long time ago! We woke up last week to 3 inches of snow, which was really surprising this early in December. Ted and I love love love snow, and we always make bets on the date of the first snowfall. I chose Dec. 7 (Pearl Harbor day for anyone who cares, somehow I always seem to remember it but I dont know why) and I was the closest, so I win. That means Ted has to take me anywhere I want for dinner, but I decided to make it entertaining and he's cooking my favorite Italian meal instead. I've had a lot of cravings for meat the last week or two, and I have to sit at a stoplight right next to a McDonalds on my way home from work everyday...and I just stare at it and think about quarter pounders. I know that's probably not the best thing for the "little one" so I haven't given in yet...but I plan to soon. Hey, if the baby wants a quarter pounder, who am I to deny it that??

I'm posting pictures Ted's taken over the first trimester. I don't look terribly pregnant so they may not be too exciting, but they'll get much better the second trimester I'm told! I feel like my belly has grown a little in just the last week or so, but I'll let everyone decide for themselves. Ted is experiencing sympathy symptoms, and seems to be growing as well, it's weird....













8 weeks












13 weeks

Ha! Love you all!


3 comments:

Lauren said...

what a cute little belly!! Enjoy it whild it lasts:) I was just thinking this week how nice it is to be able to see my legs and shave them....it gets a lot harder the bigger the belly gets!!

Brooke Burtnett said...

You are starting to get a belly! I think you should give in and eat the quarter pounder....they say you always crave what your body needs!

Adventures of Aaron and Jordan said...

Oh I think I see a little tiny baby belly!!!!! I cant wait to see you and the baby when I come home!!!