CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

36 weeks



Our dr. appointment went well today, nothing much to report. We had another non-stress test which the baby responded to very well. We'll still have the ultrasound on Tuesday just to make sure there was some weight gain, but things are looking good. The doc said the baby can show up anytime it wants from now on, although I prefer a few more weeks of baking...my "to do" list has reached mammoth proportions, and I need a bit more time. Tomorrow is my last official day at work, which is kind of bittersweet. I'm definitely ready to start frantically nesting, but will sure miss the familiarity.
I posted a few of the maternity pics. Ted asked me the other day if I ever felt weird having a baby hanging off my front, but I think I've gotten used to my kangaroo pouch by now. I just wish I knew who it was in there that I'm loving so much :)

1 comments:

Beth said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I love checking the days on your widget and 26 is so soon! I'll help you get ready any way I can...although nesting is a powerful phenomenon, and you might not need it. If nothing else, we'll have lots of lunches!