CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Belly Picture

It's been a while since I've posted a picture of my belly, so here ya go! I'm almost 33 weeks (8 months for people who are annoyed by weeks). I'm still feeling pretty good, considering I have a basketball attached to me. I do have a few late-pregnancy complaints and discomforts, but I'll leave those out because I know my list is much shorter than most and I'm grateful for how easy my pregnancies are. I'm convinced this one is another boy, since its mirrored Jude so much in the way I feel and grow, but...I guess you never know, right? We've got 2 names picked out and they're both normal and lovely:) I'll do better at posting more pictures as the next few weeks progress.
xoxo

1 comments:

Bethan Flynn said...

You look stinkin ADORABLE!!!! Glad you are feeling so great!! Only 7 weeks left for you - how awesome!! I just hit the 10 week countdown today :) Hope we get to see you kiddos sometime soon - WE MISS YOU!!!