CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ada Turns One!

Ada celebrated her first birthday on May 20th. What a huge year! Ada, thanks for coming to us. Having YOU for a daughter has been more than I could ever hope for. We've got so much to look forward to, tiny girl! You have my heart, and we love you more than blogs can say. Happy Birthday!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free slideshow design

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Such precious pictures. The time goes so fast with these little ones. What a beautiful little girl you have Caroline:) Give sweet Ada a kiss from Aunt Bar for me!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweet little Ada! we love you and your fam a lot xxoo Spies family

Beth said...

OK, I'm crying my eyes out after that...those eyes--and that smile! She's too precious! My favorites are definitely of brother and sister--the way they look at each other is so perfect. Love them!