CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's already 2008! It's going to be a huge year for sure, and Ted and I are so happy to see what it brings to our family! We had an interesting New Year's Eve. I'm not typically pregnant for New Years, so we had to adjust our festivities accordingly. Every year (until now) we've gone out of town--just the two of us--for a fun and romantic getaway. Last year we were in Atlanta and had a ball, Chicago the year before, St. Louis the year before, and I can't remember the year before that...but I'm positive it was fun! This year we were supposed to go to Cincinnati, but bailed at the last minute and decided it would be wise to stay in town and hang out with friends here. It was "different, but good," a phrase I'm starting to get used to...
Other than that, not much to report. I always think at the end of the year, "This was the best year of my life," and I always mean it. Truly, it just gets better and better and God's wonders never, ever cease. I'm excited and nervous about the next 12 months and can't imagine how different our lives will be at the end of 2008. I love the saying, "I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future." So on that note, I'd like to invite everyone, along with us, to make a resolution to live wisely, love boldly, pray humbly, give freely, and make this year the best year of your life....
We love you ALL!

0 comments: