CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

HEY JUDE!!




We have a son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jude Hamilton Mosey made his big debut into the world on June 4th at the wee and stormy hour of 2:37am, weighing a teeny 5 lbs. 14 oz. and 20 in. long!
He's doing great and we just got home from the hospital today. Ted and I are pretty tired and have decided to stay in and gaze lovingly at our little man tonight so I will definitely post more tomorrow when we can tear ourselves away from him for a second. Thank you to all who have prayed, stopped by, encouraged, advised, kissed and hugged over the last 2 days! Promise to post more pics and details tomorrow!

6 comments:

Bethan Flynn said...

You have made my day with these pics - he is wonderful and we are so excitied for both of you! We cant wait to come see the three of you - we love you and the little peanut!

Adventures of Aaron and Jordan said...

Oh I love him already, I can only imagine how you guys feel, I sure you have been staring at him since he came into the world! I cant wait to meet him in July!! Have so much fun, I am so happy for you guys! Congrats! Ps You look great after giving birth... and give up details about when your water broke, going to the hospital, etc... I cant wait to hear!!! Miss you Little cute Mommy and Daddy, too....

Cherrylynn and Ethan said...

We are so so happy for you guys. Jude is a lucky boy to come into the world with parents like you. Congratulations to all three of you on your new family!

We love you all and can't wait to meet Jude!

Cherrylynn, Ethan and Cadalyn

Beth said...

I second Cherrylynn's message. Jude is a lucky little man and your family is so beautiful. I love you guys so much!

Cherrylynn and Ethan said...

PS - I've been singing 'Hey Jude' in my head since Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to you (Ted) the other day. Looks like you two had a baby. I must say that is a very good looking baby. If I'm not mistaken, I think he has the same birth stats as B2. Cant wait to meet him. Congrats!