CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Busy Bee in the Bathroom


So I'm probably the only person who thinks this is super-cute, but whatever. Jude loves playing in the guest bathroom, and I mean LOVES it! It's nice, because I can have coffee and check email in the morning, and he just goes to town in there. It's the same every day...
He carefully climbs in (to Mom's incessant "Caaaaaareful" as there are lots of sharp corners)

He closes the sliding doors until he is "locked" inside...

...gleefully acknowledges his new position...

and happily screeches as though in a soundproof booth:)

At risk of sounding TOO corny, my heart just overflows when I look at him sometimes, and I know it always will. Jude, sweet baby, honey bunny....I love being your mom:)

7 comments:

Emmalee said...

Loove it! Too cute...he's got some serious sass in those pictures...wonder where he gets it?!

Bethan Flynn said...

I adore this photo montage!!! They are too stinking cute!!! Gotta love that kid!!!!

Beth said...

Okay, that seriously just made my day! He is so stinking cute I don't know what to do! I'd love a copy of those! In fact, I'm clearing a place on the fridge right now...

Lauren said...

Everyone else is right....these are the greatest pictures Caroline!!! He is so precious and I love that sweet smile so much:) We have missed seeing you guys and I am looking forward to next summer so we can see everyone!!!

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

No, you are not the only one who thinks that is cute! That is adorable! He looks like such a happy little boy!

Cherrylynn and Ethan said...

The reason why these pictures are so great is that you can totally see Jude's awesome personality coming out in them. What a great kid... Love you and miss you.

Blair said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! So freakin adorable!!!