CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lucky in Love

Ted and I are celebrating our 4th year of marriage today. Remembering that beautiful fall night in Nashville always makes me smile:) I remember my 22 year old self thinking that night, "This is it! I can't imagine being any happier than I am right now." But you know what? I've had Tuesday mornings where I'm stretched out on the couch watching the news with my family that my heart has been just as full as that day. The wedding was great, but its the marriage that makes me smile now. We've been better and we've been worse. Definitely been richer and poorer. Sickness? Check. Health? Check. Has it really only been four years??;)
So today, I'm celebrating every page of our story--all the good and the bad and the in between--and the wonderful priviledge of being the other half of the best man I know. God says He can do for us "immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine," and I see that most clearly in the gift of my husband. Happy Anniversary, Teddy! I can't wait for more!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

What a wonderful picture Caroline!! Happy Anniversary:) I can't believe it's only been 4 years either...seems like Ted has always been a part of the family:) We love you guys!

Chip Neidigh said...

!Felicitaciones! Tal vez Uds recuredan que Kim y yo tenemos el aniversario mismo que Uds. Ojala que los proximos quarenta anos les vallan igualmente bien como los quatro pasados.

Anonymous said...

You both make me very, very proud!