CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!













We were in Tennesssee over the long weekend for Easter, and it was really nice to get back down after so long. It had been since Thanksgiving, so the trip was overdue! Ted and I felt like we were on vacation, since the weather was so warm, and tried to spend a lot of time outside. It's trying to get warmer in Indy, but just can't seem to get there....I can smell Spring on the windy days but we've still got a few weeks, I'm afraid :( We drove down to Alabama on Good Friday to see my Grandma Hensley, and met up with more family for dinner. I had a healthy meal: fried green tomatoes, fried catfish, fried okra, french fries, and fried hushpuppies. I would have ordered my pie fried, but I don't think they do that... ;) Oh, how I miss southern cooking sometimes, but I think the baby was annoyed by my stomach rumblings the rest of the night....

I had a baby shower on Saturday with some friends I grew up with, and it was great to see them and catch up a little. They were very sweet to peanut and showered us with love and green and yellow gifts galore! Sunday we went to church and then kicked back for lunch at Mom and Dad's house, and we got to spend some time with Renee's family. I haven't seen her since she found out she's pregnant, and it was so fun to "be pregnant together" and waddle around :) She finds out the sex of the baby on Thursday, so I'll be sure to post something then about the newest addition! Other than that, we had some March Madness going on...Western Kentucky (where Ted and I went to college...mostly) made it into the playoffs this year, for the first time in a while. They won their game on Friday (which was a total surprise and awesome game, even my mom was screaming!) and then won again yesterday, which puts them into the "sweet 16." Poor Ted was forced to watch the game on a laptop, since the Univ. of Tennessee was playing at the same time :( That's the word for now, hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and refreshing long weekend. xoxo

4 comments:

Brooke Burtnett said...

I am glad you three had such a wonderful Easter weekend! I thought about you and Ted this weekend with Western Kentucky's BIG wins! Go Hilltoppers!!

Adventures of Aaron and Jordan said...

Oh you look so cute!!! Looks like yall had fun! I went on my first trip to Austin this weekend....loved it!!! Cant wait for baby Mosey to come!!

Lauren said...

you look so cute pregnant! I wish we could have been there, but we will see you guys in just a few more weeks:)

Beth said...

You look great! Peanut is growing and it makes me so excited for June!! It's so cool that in a couple of months family pictures will have baby Mosey in them too.