CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

An Unlikely Affair...


In the hustle and bustle of adjusting to our new life with a baby, I hadn't noticed a blossoming romance right under our own roof. Our cat Jack has fallen head over paws in love with Jude, and its a strange yet endearing sight to behold. We were a little wary of the relationship at first, but I think its the real thing. I've caught them spooning (seen above) and my mom, who was here this week, said she saw Jack lovingly licking Jude's head yesterday. I will allow this for now, but I anticipate a breakup in the near future...when Jude reaches a point where he is able to grab Jack's tail and terrorize him!

3 comments:

Beth said...

That is so cute that I don't know what to say. It looks from your pictures that Jack is the more smitten of the two. I'm interested to see where this goes... :)

Adventures of Aaron and Jordan said...

So cute, I love Judes long skinny legs!!!! So cute

Anonymous said...

AWW! that is so cute. MY cat still does that to me sometimes but i don't pull her tail.:) Hope all goes well with it.

Ellen Smith