CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Amazima

I am in awe of some people. Katie Davis is totally one of them.
I dont' know her, but somehow keep coming across her name through other friends' blogs and conversations. She is from my hometown in Tennessee. She graduated from high school 6 years after me. That makes her 22. She moved to Uganda after high school, founded Amazima Ministries all by herself, helps feed and educate and care for over a thousand Ugandan kids, and is the adopted mother of FOURTEEN Ugandan daughters.
She keeps this incredibly beautiful and inspirational blog that I added to my blogroll called The Journey.
If you ever feel like God can't do powerful things through you, read this:
http://www.amazima.org/katiesstory.html

1 comments:

Bridgette said...

Oh, I know. I love reading Katie's blog and hearing about her stories of faith in action.